Pen Thoughts pen

Friday, December 26, 2008

New Begining

I have lost in a battle of a 4 year old relationship, now begining to pick up pieces of me back. I am again left with a missing last piece. I do hope that the Love Cupid from the Heavens will send a right one to affix this back for me. I am really hurt and slashed this time. I know I shouldnt think too much anymore. But sometimes, I cant help it , to think of the past times we used to share (ie. Fishing , Prawning , eating). Who's gonna bring me to do all these now? :( Nobody anymore.

Nonetheless, this Christmas has been a different one for me. Went out with my friends. All of them were indeed very lovely, supported me and ensuring that I was fine and not left alone. :) Thanks people! I will get moving!

Had a great retail therapy and dinner today at Otto Restuarant at Maxwell Road, Red Dot Building. Yummy for some spread.

We had the following:

  • Beef Salami (Freaking Good!)
  • Mousse ( Its a savory one, for this I dont really know how to complete it. Thank God I have MQ to finish it for me. >_<>
  • Cod Fish (Freaking Good!)
  • Wine ( I dont really know how to drink either, so had a few sips and that's about it)
  • Bread (Quite yummy!)
  • Fresh Oysters (I totally didnt touch this as I really do not know how to eat Oysters >_<)

Thereafter, my dear girls presented a surprise for me! They bought me the AGNES B culf links! AHHH! so sweet of them!! (: Really pretty!! Cos thats e one I troubled Eve to order for me last week and kept asking how much was it as I m about to pay it today. Even withdrawn sufficient cash for it. Thanks girls! I will post the pictures up really soon.

Soon as the dinner ends, all of us headed to the carpark in deciding what to do next and also cam-whoring! :) Common we all dressed up so pretty today! (= I shall wait for Dyanne's picture, I think that she has more.

And then, all of us headed to Sentosa for a drink and also gossiping. And as soon as the bar is about to close, we all headed home. Again, our dear MQ had to send us home! Thanks Boy! :) I know you love our company!! ^^ hehe. (oh as if she's reading this).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home