Pen Thoughts pen

Monday, June 22, 2009

Oh gosh. I think I have too many pictures for this trip! I think I cannot finish posting them all here. As such, I have decided to do only half! hehee.
In Hong Kong:

My yummy luncheon meat noodles! before heading to the beautiful Venetian Hotel at Macau!

At Macau:

Part of the beautiful Venetian!








:)





This is the centre of the Venetian!












my favourite food! Panini with fried chicken and rosemary wedges!







Tourist spot at Macau





Yummy eggtart!




This is dear's first Montblanc pen! hehe.




ok i was sick, i am sick :(


Mr Mango Fetishie







Hahaha. disgusting picture!

YUMMY FISH AND CHIPS! at Disneyland, HK



Not-so-yummy pork chop! :(









I love dale!









YUMMY GUO TIE PLATTER. MS NYOE MUST BE DROOLING NOW!




rosella drink @ chok chai farm!




yummy steak @ chok chai farm



yep, our 5 th yr anniversary dinner!



floating market at Pattaya!







































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home