Pen Thoughts pen

Sunday, December 28, 2008

New Hair Cut









Yes, got a new Haircut! Nice? =D really short. I hope its good. I really need new a new life, i would want to have a new name. I think everything happens for a reason.
I have met up with Eve yesterday to collect my tailored made blouses, thereafter we headed to cityhall to accompany her to work for a while :) Thereafter, I have decided to go to Melissa's home for a mahjong session. I went there to learn as I really don't know the game.
Bui and MQ reached her place shortly after my arrival. They bought a mahjong table specially to play mahjong. Hehe =D Then we settled down our seats and MQ was my mahjong shifu. Through she taught me how to play, how to see and expect for tiles etc. =) Not an easy game I must say, but it's a long way to go.
We sat there the whole evening playing mahjong and along the way came Mel bro's gf, she also wanted to participate. So being a newbie, I have offered to watch them play instead of playing. However, the first few rounds, everyone was pretty lucky except for MQ. Poor thing. So later on, we decided to switched and team up instead. We kept winning till the weeee last 3omins. She is a really FAST and good player I must say. I am like a turtle sitting next to a HARE.
Well then, thereafter many rounds of MAHJONG, we have decided to go for a spin, exploring the night life of Singapore. Along the way, BUI was nagging at MQ for not having a partner and had also thrown in almost a thousand of reasons as to why she should get a LOVE one. As a listener, I think that what BUI said was very true. I think that sometimes LOVE is unexplainable. If you LOVE a person, you should go for it. Well, for me I cant hehe. cos im a girl.

Oh yes, PS: both of them kept disturbing me with my PINK CARDIGAN! Careful, it may end up as one of your presents alright!!
I wonder how long is this feeling going to stay inside me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home