Pen Thoughts pen

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Donut's vaccination day!

Hmm I'm really bad at placing pictures in order >_<" so please make do with what I have below alright (: sheesh!

The chillout @ Prata House Yio Chu Kang


He wanted to act as if he has 2 women! =p
*chou mei!*
Jasper & I


Dale and I

Jay and I



Meow and I



Rina and me!





Nuttie!! (: Cute? aw..!







Nuttie boy on my lap! He's very worn out.


My dearest belove Donut boy!! As you can see, he's taking his 1st vaccination. He's a good boy! Mummy's proud of you! (: *huggies*



Mummy and nutnut!




this is Junior =)


Donut's brosies!


Nutnut's looking away!! >_<
Yay! Picking him up this Saturday! I can't wait to see my Donut boy again. I really love him soo much! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home