Pen Thoughts pen

Monday, January 26, 2009

Gifts of thoughts

A reality check struck upon me to realise that there are sometimes things that I want are not realistic.Sometimes in life, there are things which cannot be bought through monies.
In the meantime, I still working hard to obtaining for things which I lust for with my own monies. I don't want to be a useless person and always depending on someone to get them for you. I do have my room of thoughts which I always figured that gifts are an expression of an intention to make a person happy, blissful etc, which the idea comes from the thoughts of the person.
Through many sights, I have then realised, sometimes a couple mix of sentimental gifts(ie. handmade frames or self gathered bouquet), really shows how much the person loves u as there are 'efforts' gathered in obtaining the gift, rather than stuffing you with lavishing impressive items which you would be impressed initially, but at a latter you wont. In turn, you might be really upset if you do not get them one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home