Pen Thoughts pen

Monday, April 13, 2009

Loads of things to say!

Sunday

It was a BBQ day at Melissa's place as she had tons of wings and satays! Yummie huh! :) We had lots of fun chilling at her place and plus a good mahjong session in the evening thru the night! Woohoo had so much fun with them!

Hee our indulgence! :)
Eve and I , sorry my E71's camera is not as fanastic as my samsung cammie.


Trying out mirror picture! =x

Eve and Ah Buiii!!

Erm. quite bian tai!



Me and Ah Buiiiii!


And again!




Me and Mel! :)


Eve and meee!





Again us!



As I was feeling kinda little too bored and then I decided to take a picture on my own again!




Our dear Ah Bui BBQ-ing




My dear Mel BBQ-ing



Yummie!




Mel and ah bui~~




Eve, busy honey-ing those wings =)





Whilst, they were really busy, I was slacking =x








Saturday:
It was Jay's birthday!
Huiyee and I met up earlier to have our lunch and collect our tailored tops before evening sets in and the celebration of Jay's bdae began!
I think that the pictures speaks louder than lots of my words, cept' that I seriously think that they are in a freaking wrong order :(

These pictures below were taken at Helipad:-

Melvin and Me


Jay and Me



Rena and Me



The group of females




Some of the others...




Jay and me


Terence and me


Again




Angie and me



Yee and me!



Our sushi! This is good!



Mine- Curry pork cutlet (5 stars!)






Me and Felicia Chin ( Met her at the pedicures)


Yee



Mee


The Yummies of course!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home