Pen Thoughts pen

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Freaking darn angry while bringing my baby boy for a walk and to supposingly have my breakfast at the market. As it was pretty late, therefore our market has more people and seats around the borders are usually taken up.

I have been bringing baby for 5-6-7.. mths to the market every Sunday, till today.. a blardy F****** told me to bring my dog away. Yes I will, but I was thinking of waiting for my mum and brother to come back to their seats with their food they bought. Then that blardy F* keeps telling me to move elsewhere, i told him firstly "sorry, yes i will, but gotta wait for my family mems to come back for their things they put on the chair"..then the next 5s he said "hurry go!!" I cannot take it already man! I was "F*** you larh! Can't you see that there are things here, I will go once they are back, I told you so!"

Man I was totally angry and I stomped home with Donut.

To hell you go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home