Pen Thoughts pen

Sunday, August 2, 2009

New Hair Color and Hair Cut
:) Heyo all! Been busy attending a course ( Certificate in Trust Services) with the Wealth Management Institution. This course is in collaboration with SMU, thus the passing rate has to be 65% above! *Stressed out*
However, through this, I learnt alot. Anyways, been thinking alot lately. Firstly, I have lost a friend, who I thought was a good friend. Oh well. However he maybe sad, but there is nothing I can do so yea. I love who I love, so nothing can change this fact. You can't lose a battle and ignore me for the rest of your life. It's darn childish, and second to this, there are instances that we will have to cooperate. Sheesh. Nuff said. I am just gonna leave this alone, I have done my best to salvage this friendship.
Hee. Over the weekends, I have spent too much. Bought 2 Korean dresses and a top! Miemie huai dan! Cannot, must save for next year. >_<>
Whilst bumming around Orchard before meeting my beloved yoyo, cause she and her fiancee needs sometime before being ready for dinner, I met my hairstylist. Told him I need to have my fringe cut. Guess what? I scheduled for an appointment today, with an agenda to just cut my fringe. I ended up dye-ing my head, and cutting my hair for one last time. I told Kenneth, I can't cut anymore, this is my last cut. I need my hair to do styling next year. He was surprised, but yet holding his scissors back and told me not to cut in this regard.
I told him, I will cut only for this last time. :) And he agreed, and give me his best cut. Cos he's gonna help me in keeping it long and straight. I told him. I love straight hair :), I am sure hubbie love too. :)

Our son.


New blackie hair!

Haa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home