Pen Thoughts pen

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Home from after a dreadful week at the office. Thank goodness my neighbour came back from holiday, miss her so much too. =) Having said that, I decided to digress a little about office as there is really nothing i can elaborate or blog on it.
Me so lurve this chocolate! It's darn good that I had to get 2 packs of them. I recalled loving the DAIM cake at Ikea with most pple I went out with. It's really so good that you really gotta try. For people who are attached, you may surprise your sweet little ones by getting a pack!

Me and my Marioooo!! :)

Our porkie shabu shabu

our healthy feed!

handsome grouchie!


Stella & Eugene

Gyoza!

Hee. Over a sumptuous dinner, came home cam-whoring non-stop! tsk tsk... anyways..it's me and my beloved nuttie pie! :) Darling! These are for you! =) But, sadly u're away at China on a business trip. I dont like.. I dont like.. *ah!*


I love my dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home