Pen Thoughts pen

Friday, September 25, 2009

Met up with Amelia and Eve after work today for Indian Cuisine Dining! :) I must really admit that Indian food is very yummy, but very filling! :) Hee. We met at Vivocity! Amelia and I did our eyebrows! Finally, I get to trim it, after looking so ugly! >_<" Bought brows brush and a pair of lashes from the Make Up Store!



My new frame deco!

Pink Gebera from Amelia! :) Thanks alot! I love it, especially in Pink!


Lollipop 1

and 2..

3!


Hee. camwhore again!


Mushroom head!

Currified!

Amelia and I

Naans yummy naans!

My first round for the buffet! :)


Met my rabbit for dinner at Clementi yesterday evening! :) We had VERY CHEAP Jap food at Clementi! As my heels were killing me, so I had no choice but to get a pair of pretty pink ballerina flats to walk in with! Love the ballerina flats! It has ribbons and it's pretty!

me me me!

My dearest rabbit!

Our table full of food! =D *RAWR!*

Rabbit's curry Udon

My fried Udon with breaded white fish! :D

Grilled Teriyaki Chicken

Fried Gyonza! :) My ultamate favourite! Me love Gyonza!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home