Pen Thoughts pen

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Back from Hiatus

Realised that I have been pausing for a little too long. Anyways, shall try to become a little more regular here. :)
Been on leave, away from office for the week as I am busy preparing for one of my Diploma in International Trust Management papers - Investment (Dip 4). Realised that it is tougher to study than that when I was in Poly / Unidays. Guessed that as we grow older, our level of concentration is low.
Updates: 162 days to wedding / my birthday! heading to thailand in less than a month - finally.. since after the political unrest issues in May 2010 this year. I miss the country, and I missed him!!

On a separate note. I realised that sometimes humans are harder to manage. I have seen alot in these 2 months and I get quite disturbed by that matter. On another hand, ignorance is BLISS. I shall not be the usual Miss Nice when get treated like a dirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home