Pen Thoughts pen

Sunday, January 10, 2010

My darling woke me up several times in the morning. He has a very thunderous voice whenever someone walks pass my house. He gives me heart attack certain times. *sheesh* but.... still ... i love my darling Donut loads. He's sleeping on my bed already now. Tomorrow he's gna have his nice nice haircut! but 9am! so early! @_@! hahah!

Anyways, something to share:-

13th Jan 2010 - Donut & Junior's 1st Birthday
16th Jan 2010 - Donut & Junior's Mini Party

My baju for the mini party ..... :) Got from MDS! :)


Donut & Junior:-

You are cordinally invited to our 1st Birthday party at Joanne's place on 16th Jan 2010. Please notify Joanne / Huiyee accordingly for all who attending. :) and.. please dont forget our presents! Thank you!

Here's what our mummies prepared for us:-



:)
See you all there!

Wonder what Donut daddy got for Donut.
By the way, my baby could fit into my ROXY shirt. Thats my secondary school shirt! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home