Pen Thoughts pen

Sunday, August 29, 2010

L.O.V.E.
Aint the colorful ice-cones and sticks adds rainbow for your lovely Sunday noon? If I knew what the ingredients were, I would give it a try and invite all of you to an ice-cream party! :)

Personal thoughts: I was really happy to have my dearest Groomer as one of the Jie-Mei(s). All of you are important people in my live and I am really very happy to have you all participating and looking forward to my biggest day of my life.

Spoke to someone last night, and I told the someone that the wedding should be the biggest present in my life. There are indeed no doubts on alot of ups and downs we have got together and been through together. Everyone makes mistakes, well not denying including myself.
Everyone should deserve a 2nd chance. But, the person who received the 2nd chance should be happy as such things, even the richest cannot buy. However, certain things are irrevocable and where instances that chances cannot be given, then the person would be left to repent.

Humans always takes things for granted. Be it love or friendship.

That said, I just want to let the whole world know that I love all my friends around me, you guys know who you are! (: Those who have gone thru loads of thicks and thins with me, thank you!! I appreciate it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home