Pen Thoughts pen

Monday, December 29, 2008

Today was a sleepy working day as mentioned below. However, after meeting up with Rabbit, Jay and Melvin I was less sleepy!

We had Malay food for dinner down Circular Road, thereafter we went to TCC at Raffles Place to chill out. Took alot of pictures and all. Will post it up once my dear Rabbit has reached home.

Just I thought I was whole again.
Each time I see your nick, I felt so sad. Heartbroken. Every words that can describe the 'killing-me' feeling.
When we were so Happy. Why wont you maintain it this way?
Why do you have to ruin the perfect us?
Why do you have to do this to me?
Why do you make me feel like the world and now I feel like a dirt.
WHY???!!!!
I really want to go back to you my dear.
I really want to..
I have every reasons to go back to you..
but i just cannot forget the incident..
Do i really have to cry myself to sleep, waking up feeling hollow?
I thought I was suppose to anticipate walking down the wedding aisle with you.
I thought I was suppose to be your wife.
I thought I am suppose to give you kids
I thought I was suppose to give you happiness.
Why do you choose to let go of this opportunity????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home