Pen Thoughts pen

Monday, January 12, 2009

Forgot to add, I dreamt of my Grandmother last night. She was at her usual bed, at the nursing home. She sat upright, saw me and was smiling at me. We didn't communicate again. I really wonder why she always appear in my dreams since her death. I think it's at least 8 times. Maybe i really miss her. :(
I really do.
*sigh*
When I was a kid, I always counted 4. 2 grandfather, 2 grandmother.
As I grew up, I lost 1 at nine years old. but I dont feel the pinch, as perhaps I was really too young to understand what's death. Till recently, the death of my grandmother was really a toll on me. Ok enough of depressing posts!!

Realised that I am always unhappy in Year 2008, I need happiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home