Pen Thoughts pen

Sunday, January 11, 2009

That Girl is so Dangerous

"That Girl is so Dangerous,
that girl is a bad girl yeah.. " ~Akon Haha.

This song is playing repeatedly in my room. =) Anyways, here's some update of my events over these 2 days.

Friday:

After work, went to Dempsey with my Girls. =) Adrena (Tom) and Patrina. We were bitching truckloads. Haha. Less said here, well we enjoyed ourselves over platters of small bites and some wine. These 2 girls can really drink alot! =D Thereafter, along came their bfs. And a short while later, headed to Kovan to meet a group of friends for some chilling. Got to know some people better. :) Reached home at 3am.

Saturday:

Woke up at 930am and scrambled my way to school. =/ Today's the deadline to pay my school fee. Thereafter cabbed down to YCK to meet Eve as we wanted to enrol into Driving courses! Reached YCK at 12pm and we had a briefing with one of the instructor before we headed to officially enrol ourselves. Paid for Basic and Advance Theory + classes Fees. Want to pass them asap. :) Told Eve that I would work really hard from now on, to attain an income of 5k per mth and I will buy my own vehicle. :) I would want a Black Honda!! or Black Toyota Camry!! When I am really really extremely rich in future, I would like a Mercedez Benz in black as well! Thereafter, sped to Far East to get my Pedicure done. Felt so bad cos my pedicurist was waiting patiently for me. =/ I will get her bubbletea the next time!


:) Our toes.
Identical time pieces!
And yes, thereafter we met Amelia and had some light snacks before we start our retail therapy! :) Haa.
Went to CK Tang, bought a pair of sandals. They aren't expensive, and on top of that I have my leftover credits remains in my Citibank Tangs Card, so the setoff makes my sandals a great deal. Happy bean =). Amelia and Dyanne each got a pair of shoe as well. Influence. =p
Thereafter we headed to Topshop@ Taka. =) There is always some take home! haiz, bad girl I am. Thats because I do not have a goal anymore, I have nothing to look forward to at all. I need to doll up like a puppet once again.
Well, after Topshop and shopping at Isetan, we headed to BUGIS to fill our tummy over a Steamboat! Yums. Before we had our steamboat, we went to Shaw Tower a little while to peep at this shop which sells pretty cheongsums. The cheongsums aren't those usual oriental type, these are chick and modern kind, with buttons like stars and flowers etc. However, its freaking expensive. NEH~ i wont wear Cheongsum on CNY!! =p

Our food spread.

Eve took this for us.

Not too much photos eh? Cos the blogger is crazy. I couldn't upload properly. Perhaps the next time. Haha.

Right, after steamboat, we con't with our retail therapy. My last purchase stops at Dorothy Perkins. Bought a dress for office / dinner use. Well, if its for office I had to pair with a tube, and if I was wearing it for an event / dinner , the tube is not an essential anymore :) Its really cheap cos there's a discount for it, otherwise I wouldn't buy :)

Ok, enough of shopping and splurges! I really need to save for... a car?? :) or future wedding purpose ( if i get a good hubbie. :) ) I want to give my future kids a fairly comfy life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home