Pen Thoughts pen

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Angry with Nottie Gou Gou

Met dearie Adrena this evening, we had a good chat. Was kinda disappointed with a person, who really dont spare a thought for a new mummy. Well anyways, I have left the place, perhaps it's a good decision.

Well, as for my current position. It's safe for probably this quarter. I think that all departments globally is under great duress of the retrenchment exercise. I hope I would be able to last through the Year of 2009. This is indeed a lousy year for all of us.

On the bright side, I am receiving my Louis Vitton wallet and purse soon! =) yay!

On the dark side, my nottie Donut boy is misbehaving again. He keeps biting me all night long. Haiyo! But well, even though it is not painful, but I learnt that it's a bad habit. So at a fit of anger, I drew the cane out from the stash and hit really hard against the floor in my room. Donut then became a little guilty and sat aside.

And soon.. fell asleep...
sweet nothing.

Donut Daddy, come back soon kae :) your little 3.5mths old son is waiting for you. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home