Pen Thoughts pen

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Study Day!

Hee! I've stocked up loads of choco's for my exam studies. =) Hee! Well, those Cadbury drinks were from my Bestie Rabbit! :D she has to 'secretly' give them to me! Thanks alot!! :) *paw paw*
Yums!



Donut has fetish for pink stuffs to alright! He's quite a hunk in pink! =) So pple, if you want to give Donut boy pressie on every 13th Jan, you may get pink stuffs! :)


This beautiful lady retriever is Amber Boo! She's a lovely princess!!

haha! Being a little...playful! :D




This is one of the better pictures with Amber :)





Yummy? :) All prepared by yours truely me! :)
We had Beefie, Saussage and Crabstick Spagetti in Tomato Mushroom Sauce, Pan fried Bacon Strips, Garlic Bread and Orange Juice!
Yippie yummy boo! We had yummie stuffs!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home