Pen Thoughts pen

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Yesterday was a doggie-sitting day for me. I doggie-sat Donut for the entire day! Guess he's also very bored of me >_<. We slept and lazed around the whole day. (:
Thereafter, my mum and I trotted down to Chinatown to loot some toiletries back home. Yup, I bought the Loreal Elseve Nutri-Gloss Shampoo and Conditioner. :) Along the way, I bought many other stuffs below and plus dinner at a Japanese retuarant at cuppage! The Jap food was good and cheap! Yummie! I had the same, chicken and egg rice set! O-ya-ku-don set. :) Huiyee's teriyaki chicken is very garlic-ky. Haahaa.
After dinner, my mum headed home, whilst Huiyee and I decided to visit Melvin, the Monkey. In a short moment, Huiyee also left for home and I went to meet my darling girls for lan-gaming and moving! We caught the Aliens and Monsters at the 3D Movie threatre! It was cool man! :D Great experience! However, the lan-gaming part was not really very enjoyable as we all felt to dizzy and nausea after few founds of the stupid games we played.
Was indeed a pleasant pleasant enjoyable day!



Yes. My shopping loot at Plaza Singapura. I have decided to get one every month!


Can you imagine, I got these sweet cheap & yummy stuffs at Chinatown! Kawaii neh! ;)

my spoken daily hair indulgence!



As Huiyee said that she'd be late. Mummy and I went MANGO and I looted these :( My bad! No spending money on clothes anymore! Naughty naughty Joanne! =X White skirt and white shorts! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home