Pen Thoughts pen

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Paparazzi: Hey look! ;) hee!
I meant to capture "Kirk Terrace", but somehow my dear friend Kiezin got into this picture (:

Yummy grilled mushroom!



My Chicken and Egg Rice Set



Okay, look at what I've got for my darling Donut boy. An Elmo tee! (:
Urh, yes he's a size 4! ahem. :)
Alrite, let's talk about my day out today. Morning went to Tampines 1! hee! Bought 2 tops from Uni-Glo. :) Of which, one of my tops was a kiddie pyjamas! I think I can wear the blouse out with my shorts. I think this is rather sweet! :D And, yup I bought the Elmo top for my boy at the Pet's Station. The moment I saw this top, I was exclaiming that I must really get it. This Elmo thingy has alot of significance to me. I think this is really very important to me.
Yup, thereafter went to meet Rabbit Nyoe for a movie with Kiez and friends, but when we got there, we realised that there is no slots! :( so, we decided to settle down for a drink and desert at the HK Cafe, and decide what to do next. Shortly after, a call came and suggested KTV! :) It was suppose to be at a really sleezie KTV, where there is woman accompany man, the dawn sets. hee. Anyway, it's a cheap and very fun singing session! I am very moltivated to learn to sing more mandarin songs! Heehee! Oh yes, at this outing I get to make more new friends! They were really very fun people! (Dillon and Jason) :)
Hee. And after the KTV, we were super hungry, and then settled down at this Japanese restuarant at Cuppage! It was yummy! (:
Then, we headed "Home" after our dinner. Reached home and got the "17 Again" tickets and Rabbit and I headed to Cineleisure for our show. It's a damn good show. I really think all couples should go catch this show. This really teaches you how to treasure a relationship/ marriage before it's really gone. Sometimes, opportunity doesn't knock on your door twice anymore. :D Nice show! Cute actor though! :)
Okay, nuff said for now, Joanne really got to go to bed as she needs to take her pet to the vet tomorrow for his last vaccination! And Donut can make new friends soon! :)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home