Pen Thoughts pen

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Donut's new hairdo, all thanks to Elina. After pondering so long, if I really should groom him this week because of his diahorrea. But, good thing, he's good now, no more diahorrea! *hugs* hee. i really love him to bits! Mama hearts donut!

Well, woke up in e morning, went for breakfast with rabbit and my mum at bukit timah, teochew porridge. super yummy! However, I woke up on the wrong side of my bed today, so I had a terrible side headache.

Learnt alot of new stuffs today :) And watched bits and pieces of "10 Promises to my Dog" though I really catch all, but the first 10mins was bad enough to make me tear. So sad. :( Boohoo! Then, after the cut Jake ( the petshop owner) offered to send us back! I think I must do something in return for them, for all the great services they rendered to us.

Reached home at about 3pm and my headache was so bad that I had to sleep awhile before I went out again to watch StarTrek. :) I had Donut sleeping with me on my bed. I think it was a good nap for me. Woke up at 4pm and had panadol before I get ready to set off. Dinner was great, as it was at Ichiban sushi. They have great varieties of sushis, yummie! I love the lobster mayo sushi! Very yummy! and my chocolate float! (=

And oh StarTrek was a great movie! :) Must watch, for those who have not! My tickets were free, balloted from my Company! haha. Thereafter movie, we gathered at Selegie Soya Bean stall to chill a little before we set off for home!

Aws. Tiring day! :P Anyways, my new donut below! :)





My old Donut before haircut!










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home