Pen Thoughts pen

Saturday, August 22, 2009


Ello! meet Miss Pretty Jewel Baby! :)

yoyo with jewel!

nutnut with jewel!

Jewel baby!

my Suave nutnut baby!

His "L" size Tuxedo! (Bow/Tie)

My looties today! Kawaii neh!

My plushie of the month. hee :D


Today is a "Man Zai Er Gui" day! Went out to get the following:

Pretty Pedicure with Diamonte (done by my beloved manicurist-Jess)
Brows Trimmed
2 Pairs of ribbon earrings
1 hello Kitty plush
1 bear bear korean blouse with lace trims

Yay, didnt spend too much cos I have just found out a new place to find all my favourite korean stuffs and all those juicy accessories, yet at a much slashed tags! :) yay! but, I'm still seeking for new beautiful ribbon bow necklaces! :)

"If you go away
You will see me cry
Don’t you let me go
Baby don’t you let me down
Nul hamkke issodo do gakkabchi anhun
Oddon wimido omnun jinbuhan sarang
Don’t you let me go
Baby don’t you let me down" ...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home