Pen Thoughts pen

Monday, October 19, 2009

Saturday was indeed a long day for me. Started the day via the collection of my running kits at Kallang leisure centre! Luckily my bestest rabbit friend came with me! :) *PLOE BUCE!* Fortunately it wasnt so crowded as expected and the sizes of the running top wasnt as "SMALL" as we have been worried about.

After collecting the kits, we headed for a heavy lunch over a 99c sushi bar! =) Most of their sushi's were 99c, or otherwise cheap! We had alot alot alot of food! Almost closed to explosion!Thereafter, we hit the Suntec City for the Malaysia Fair.. =) Certainly they looked attractive and prizes were really good.

Then we headed to MS to have a look at baby's safe gate. I think its a good idea to get one for my home now! :) I will get them the next month! Thereafter, we headed for our own programs, which for me is Steamboat with my Sec friends! =p It's been a long while since I have last met them! Happy to see our clinques.~

Our reunion over a Steamboat. Oh wells, everyone there were so hungry that they prefer food over picts! >_<""
hmm.

oh-hani-wah-seh-ohh~
(PS: We concluded that they might be the Board of Directors of the Buddhist Association in Korea. Therefore, I think I must have been looking like a silly woman, asking to take pictures with them!)


My Coke float! *slurps!*


Crispy and Tender Chicken Karage!

The Juicy Gyozas!

Look at the amount of food we took! We were indeed very hungry! >_<" but they were cheap! I swear, they taste as good as well!
This is what I have been up to today.. hehe! Busy Busy! Cooking and attending to my customers! I've made very yummy Burgers, to salads, French Onion Soup and now even exploring Strawberry Cheesecake! =) i love my shop! Pretty in pink!

Been at home today till the evening, went out with my Mom to make her glasses and the balance of my claims, i have slurged on my daily colored lenses! woohoooooo!!... =) Thereafter went NTUC, bought many snackie snacks! ( Thoughts of weight lost is almost impossible now, after reading much of my posts). It's like a Food Galore entry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home