Pen Thoughts pen

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

:(

My body surprised me today. At 6pm sharp, I suddenly felt that the world is spinning so badly. Told my friend that I feel very dizzy and I am really about to faint right on the spot seated on my chair even. I laid on my table several times, but each time it just got worst.
Went to the toilet, feeling very nausea, but yet I cant throw up. :/ eww. Then luckily my boss saw me at the toilet looking very unright and offered some help. She got my deputy to send me home with the secretary. I felt sooo .. bad. Cos I'm leaving in just 3 days time. This is the only moments I could spend with them at the bank. I will work harder!! :P
When I got home, I literally zoomed off to the toilet to shower and jump straight into my bed to sleep. Mum brought me medicine to take before I revisit my sleep again.
Gonna slp again. That would be a total of 10hours of sleep. Better sleep before I really knock out tmr. I think the cause of the above was due to its a series of stress, a string of late nights, not eating well as before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home