Pen Thoughts pen

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Figures!



Bought the figurines above from Suntec City for many a reasons! I think the first three, "Fu Lu Shou" are Gods with happiness, longevity and luck, next comes the one in pink is the Love God, which I really need at this point in time. I believed that someone special would come along my way and I would have a blissful life then. Next 2 are "Kong Zi and this 100% God ( I don't remember his name), these 2 Gods would enable me to excel in my studies!! :) and last but not least, "Tu Di Gong" I think he brings good career and life, which is an essential to me right now as I'm moving on to another good place for my career advancement!
Since when did I become so Auntified??! Gosh. No choice. I had more than enough bad stuffs for the Year 2008. I need to have a better one from this Year onwards.
However, I thought that they were really cute! :) Don't you think so too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home