Pen Thoughts pen

Friday, April 24, 2009

Exams are Over

Yes! Finally happy bean days are here! (: Today is my last paper of the University Life! But yeah, at the exam hall saw the damn guy =x bad sight. well anyways, ya met up with my bessie rabbit for a very filling Carls Junior dinner. :) was yummy! I had beef and cheese fries. Damn filling lor! :) well, next we head to my favourites at far east and got myself a nice blouse. Rabbit got herself a nice qwerty fonie! (: now we both had qwerties!! wahahehehe!
I should see him in an hr or so! (: Im so full, very close to puking. and yes, talking about puking I wanted to so much puke at the LV staffs at DFS, Galleria. I wanted to find out the price of my LV Wallet and Minilin, I can tell you my experiences were really bad.

  • The first sales lady told me of: " Please refer to the glass shelves there yourself k" and poof! she went off to the storeroom. I was abit upset by her attitude.
  • Next, I waited for the store manager to finish his conversation with a obasan, then it seems like his conversation is never-ending! =.="
  • Last, I told rabbit, I 'm gonna give this other young chap a last chance, to see if he could help. He told me to hold on for a min as he was busy.
  • Yes, I waited and he cleanly forgot about me, when Im standing right there!

Something is wrong with LV staffs in Singapore. Why are they so arrogant, when their salary is not even that to what the purchasers can afford. Well, first and forth, LV is not the most expensive bag in the labeled store.

Sheesh. My first bad experience in LV was in Jan 2009, when I got my Damier. They also pist me off. Probably, they never thought I would really buy, when I asked for a new piece. Told me there was none, only display or at Hilton boutique. I asked for transfer, and poof :" oh i still have one last piece reserved by my staff but she doesnt want it anymore"

Would you ever buy this excuse? No.. if not for me loving it so much and pampering myself at that time, I would not buy at all!

I would perhaps rather buy from France, when i get a chance to get there one day... hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home