Pen Thoughts pen

Sunday, April 26, 2009


Mister Donut from Thailand! Well this is not exactly for me though! :( It was for his friend, she bugged him to buy, but in the end she doesn't want the Donuts anymore! Luckily thing,I volunteered to bring it back. Even though I am not really a fan of Donuts, but I got to help to clear these, otherwise it would really be a waste of monies!

Yummies! I had the cute blueberry ones! Look, thats the one that is sticking out! :D yes! Yummie!

Bahwhahaah!! Donut and Donuts! Silly boy!

Right, yesterday we met up at Far east. Went to trim my hair and treatment with Dyanne and Amelia! Dyanne had a hair cut and she is attracted to my hair dresser! Hahaha! Cheeky girl! Well, I always go to him not because of what he is, but because of who he is. His cuts were very satisfy after every cut and he ensures that u really feel like a happy bean before you step out of his store! :) and thereafter dar picked me up from there. Finally found a camisole which I can pair with most of my translucent overalls. :) I have been seeking for a good one, found it at a new Korean store at fareast!

Yes, most of you wouldnt really know, unless u know me really well. I'm totally into all Koreanie's. I think that their clothes are pretty pretty aye! :D Madness! Hahaha! Even, rabbit cannot stand me at times. But, sweet thing she always never fails to accompany me into those stores! (: heheee!

Ok, enough said about my koreanie stuffs and all. Elmo came to my place, visited Baby Donut. I seriously think that Donut loves him. Cause, he can stick to him while I'm in e toilet changing my lenses. Why do I have to change my lenses? :( Cos Elmo don't like my blue eyes!! :( So hurt...... that's how you met me from Day 1 ... *grumbles*

Thereafter, we headed to Jurong for prawn fishing!! :) Yummies! I caught alot of prawns!! Really alot alot alot! yay! yay!! But, there was this one painful incident. I left my rod on e floor, while hooking a piecce of bait on the hook. Someone tripped over my rod and my fingers got hooked. It was freaking ouchie kae! :( But, he was really very apologetic about it, so its okay :)

Then, after 2 hours of prawning, we drove to rabbit's place to pick her up! And we headed to CHOMP CHOMP, together along with Shaowei and Wanru who joined us later. We had loads of food like Hokkien Mee, Fried Carrot Cake, Stingray, Sotongs , BBQ Chicken Wings and Sugar Cane Juice! Yums! Yesterday, rabbit mentioned that it was her Chinese Birthday! So I wished her Happy Birthday in Mandarin, I am not too sure if she noticed about it! lol! :)



Thats me and Rabbit!

Mee! His not-so-good-photography skills! :X

he! Mr Bones!

Our ride to everywhere yesterday..

Had a good sleep after a good long day out. Will be it an exciting day again today? Let's find out later..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home