Pen Thoughts pen

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Farewell

Today is my last day at the Bank and they did a very good and memorable farewell for me. Not forgetting that my boss paid for the Farewell Lunch for all at Pasta Fresca. :) *aww so touched* A few shots to share:-



Me and my beloved Tom- I will miss her alot cos shes my lunch and everything else in the Company. Someone who really knows me inside out and someone who's next to me at all times.


The Angels! Muahaha!!


My team leader, John and I


Patricia and I!

Team 1 and me!

Me & Pattie!

Lay bee and me!

Siong Joo and me!
Sharon and me!!

Cheahmei and me!

Lena and me

Sheri, me and Nicolas

My lovely department , especially the darling girls organised and showered me with this huge bouquet of peach roses, pretty!

and also a pressie, containing..




Majolica Eye Mascara and Eye Shadow!!

And my beloved Sharon, gave me a card + a pressie too. Guess what it is??
Oh my gosh, it's the Pink Burberry perfume that I had been lusting after for quite sometime. It was Patrina who went telling her all these!! >_<
Met the Girls at about 7.30pm, as usual I'm pretty late. But well, that's mainly because I was clearing up my stuffs in the office. Shucks, I'm begining to miss the office again! :( The girls and I headed for The Golden Cafe @ Circular Road for dinner, before we head to Timbre for chillout.




My masterpiece of eave-phototaking Eve. :) Candid shot.




Me & my Bouquet

We ordered Sambal Kangkong, Claypot Toufu, White Rice and Prawn Paste Chicken for our dinner. It was pretty yummy! I was mentioning to Dyanne that the feeling of dining at The Golden Cafe during lunch and during dinner differs quite a fair bit. I don't really know how to describe, but it's a total different feel.

Our Sambal Kang Kong - Good!

My shiny white rice

Claypot Toufu

Prawn Paste Chicken

After a sumptous dinner, we then headed down to Timbre and join the queue to get seats. It's a really LONG queue. No kid. And so we started taking camera out to take pictures!





Eve bullies my Bouquet!
Well, after a 30min wait, our queue doesnt seem to move as well, we gave up and went to Indochine Bar to chill out. We hear lots of stories and share secrets amongst us. :)



Eve and me- Hmm. Dyanne dont seem to be a good photographer



Dy and me!

Dyanne's Sex on the Beach Drink

Eve's Lime Drink

My Lychee Martini

Fried Mini Toufu - Not too Bad for finger food

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home